Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weigh In 2/5/11

Only lost 0.4 lbs this week but I know the reason. I can remember eating things throughout the week that I did not log so I'm sure I was over on several days.

It's ok though...that's 6 lbs total gone since 1/1/11 and I'm testing a mobile app for tracking my calories so there is no more excuse for not logging something.


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


Today starts a new week and it's snowing...again!

The goals for this week are:
- Don't freak out while waiting for my late severance check.
- Finish cleaning the house...for real.
- Workout at least 3 days this week.
- LOG EVERYTHING!!!










Have a great week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks