Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bad Day Over

Yesterday was a bad day for my caloric intake. My daily calorie goal is 1460. I ate 2963 calories and I'm pretty sure there are things that I didn't log at all. I was watching my 7 month old nephew so the only exercise that I got was carrying him around all over the place.  Spent the afternoon and evening with the family going over paperwork so by the time we got home around 10pm I was done for the day.

Today started out ok, then the teenager awoke and it went downhill from there.  He had another "episode" of screaming and rudeness, road in the back seat to school and then had himself so worked up he couldn't even go in.  He's now at home, bugging the crap out of me because he's basically ok.

I'd started out with yogurt this morning but added a biscuit to my normal McDonald's coffee stop this morning.  Gonna have to eat really light today and kick the child out of the living room so I can get in a real workout.  Not to mention that I've got to catch up on TBL from last night.  Sure hope the DVR was set right. 

Maybe I can flip the treadmill around and watch TBL while I burn some calories.  I just have to get the energy up to do it.

Only have a few more hours because I've got to go back to the lender with my SIL this afternoon and then hit up Kohl's for some new workout gear.  This HRM can be quite annoying and uncomfortable when you're wearing an under wire bra!  I guess I'll have to buy my first sports bra in...probably 20+ years.  I don't really like them because they always seem too tight or too loose!  Guess I'll have to try some on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks