Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Arthritis & The Weather

I've had arthritis since high school but each passing day it seems to get a little bit worse.  I know the extra weight is the biggest factor in the pain but it is really difficult to lose the weight when you can't work out because you can barely walk.

Right now I'm sitting at my computer, searching for a job and stretching out my extremeties. Hopefully some stretching will make things a little more mobile so I can walk without looking like my grandmother after she had her hip replaced.

I think I'm going to create a grid that I can use to track the severity of my arthritis versus the weather.  I might also include activity levels so I can see if there were other factors (extra walking, workouts, etc) that might have impacted the joints.

I love getting old! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks