Tuesday, February 23, 2016

No, white people are not afraid of black people taking over

I love when people say that white folks are afraid of what blacks folks could do if they unite. Um, I don't see that ever happening and here's my response.

We're not afraid of black people uniting because you never will. Too many of you spend most of your lives fighting with each other and expecting a handout because of something that happened way before any of us were born. The world doesn't owe you anything. You have to work for it just like everyone else...oh, unless you're black because then you can take advantage of the NAACP, United Negro College Fund and hundreds of other organizations that are focused only on people of color.

You have so many opportunities to get ahead in the world, yet so many people refuse to try. Until we can stop the entitlement and get people to understand that life isn't fair or free, the racial divide will never close. And just because I'm white doesn't mean I'm racist. Just because I'm sick of black people threatening legal action, or violence, when they feel offended or held back doesn't make me racist.

You hold yourselves back by choosing to continue in this life of violence & poor decisions. You can have a better life but don't expect it to be handed to you. Every other race in the US works to achieve their dreams. Why should you be any different? And don't yell slavery...nobody alive today ever was a slave or owned slaves so get over the past and make your own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks