Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weigh In 02/12/11

It's my 100th post so I felt like I needed to come up with something amazing to say. Unfortunately, no brilliant epiphanies came to me this week so I will just share with you my weight loss for this week.

It appears the purging of the household items that has consumed my entire week paid off in the form of painful joints, a cleaner house and a weight loss of 3.4 lbs!

Sounds like a fair trade to me.  That puts my total loss since 1/1/11 at 9.4 lbs!

Goals for this week are to work out (for real) at least 3 times, keep the house cleaned, take the stuff to storage and be more positive.  Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks