Sunday, February 13, 2011

To walk or not to walk

I really want to get out and walk today.  The weather is getting nicer and I'd love to get some fresh air and exercise.  The problem?  My joints are still swollen and sore and walking/standing is very painful.  My right knee continues to pop as if the cartilage has torn and is getting stuck between the bones.  Painful and annoying to say the least.

It's still early so I'm hoping the pain will ease up enough for me to get some sort of walk in this afternoon.  If nothing else I can do my Walk Away The Pounds 1 mile in the bedroom.  It will be better than nothing, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks