Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sex Education - 6th grade

It may just be my age but I don't remember covering Sex Ed in Health until high school.  Josh is taking it now as part of his health class in 6th grade.  He told me about the pictures that they were shown and wondered why they had to see them.  I told him they were probably trying to scare them so they wouldn't have sex before they were adults.  Josh said "based on those pictures I don't think I'm EVER going to have sex!".

Then he pulls this pencil out of his pocket that they got in class.  Hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks