Friday, February 4, 2011

Ouch, did too much

I was feeling pretty good yesterday so I did 2 short workouts.  Unfortunately, I forgot that sometimes too much really causes my arthritis to get irritated.  Today I'm dealing with the shooting pains (like carpal tunnel) that sometimes happens after I've strained my limbs.  Luckily, it's nowhere near as bad as the real thing so it's manageable. Just need to take it a little easy today and stick with the cleaning that won't cause too much impact on the joints.

1-2 inches of snow predicted for this evening so I sure hope my severance check gets here on time today so I can hit the grocery store.  I know 1-2" isn't huge but it is when you haven't been shopping in 2+ weeks and you have a 13 year old boy that might be stuck in the house with you all weekend.  Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Saw some motivational B & A pics today and decided to go ahead and get in a workout even though I'm a little sore from yesterday. Did 30 minutes of the Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 and it was FABULOUS! I'd forgotten how much fun those are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks