Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mini Goal-Birthday Time

I'm setting myself a mini goal to be at 270 lbs by the weigh in after my 35th birthday on March 10th.  That is 5 more weigh in's to lose 10 more pounds.  A bit aggressive but there is no reason why I can't accomplish that.  I'm not working so I have plenty of time during the day to work out and I CAN CONTROL WHAT I EAT!

If I make this goal I will have lost 16 lbs and 5.82% of my body weight.  It will be a challenge but that's what this journey is about.  Challenging myself to make better choices, commit to getting fit, commit to my health. 

I CAN DO THIS!

Once I've accomplished this goal I will set a new one...preferably to be at 250 lbs or less by 6/4/11 which is about the last time that I can plan to receive a severance check from my previous job.  By that point I will need to have a lot of changes in place in order to provide for my family so things have to be on track and ready to go before then.

MINI GOALS:
03/12/11 - 270 lbs
06/04/11 - 250 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks