Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jenny Craig vs. Nutrisystem

Check out this great MSN video: Jenny Craig vs. Nutrisystem

I purchased some food from Nutrisystem about a year ago, hoping that would be easier to store in my desk at work without breaking the calorie bank. The majority of it is still crammed in an Aldi's bag sitting in the corner of my living room.

The portions are TINY and the flavor is not very good. There were a few items that weren't too bad but most of the packaging reminds me of the MRE's they use in the military (although the MRE's probably taste better).

I found this video of a taste test of these 2 plans and thought it was interesting. Could be helpful for anyone on the fence about trying one of these plans.

My opinion? REAL food is so much better! Save your money and eat what you like...in moderation!

The packaging of the Nutrisystem food is not good. Anything boxed comes in a white or brown plastic "bag" as pictures below.  The picture on the box is always appetizing but the actual food is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks