Saturday, February 19, 2011

Interview Questions

I found this article on Twitter and was a little scared by some of the questions that they say employers are using today during the interview process.  I've thought out how I would answer these but don't really know how I'd respond.  What would your answers be to these questions during a job interview?

* If you were a fruit or vegetable what would you be and why?
* Who do you respect most and who inspires you to strive for more?
* If you were in a movie, what kind of character would you play?
* If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role as you?
* If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
* What three items would you take to a deserted island and why?


Questions copied from: http://employmentdigest.net/2011/02/some-unexpected-interview-questions/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EmploymentDigest+%28Employment+Digest%29&utm_content=Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks