Friday, February 11, 2011

Been a rough week

This week was devoted to purging all the junk from my house. I've been wanting to do this for a long time but never made the time. As soon as I was laid off I decided it was time. Unfortunately, I was sick most of the month of January so I just got to the purge process this week.

The last 3-4 days have been spent digging through boxes, filling up boxes and throwing out more bags of garbage than I can count. I also have a car load full of stuff to go to storage.

Needless to say, my legs and feet are sore and swollen. The plan for tonight is to sit back, relax and watch A-Team with my rug rat. Hopefully, that will help the swelling go down before I weigh in tomorrow morning.  So glad the weekend is here!

Still need to go through the drawers in the kitchen and organize those little items that have gathered there but the main spaces that you can see with your eyes are done.  Let's hope I can keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks