Saturday, March 19, 2016

Black man kills cop, then self, people still blame cops

So, a 17 year old gang member, that had recently been charged as an adult for other offenses ran from a cop, killed the cop, then killed himself...and there are folks that still insinuate this is the cops fault.

I guess if the cop had just let the criminal go this wouldn't have happened, until the next time he gets stopped and a different cop gets the same treatment. At least in this case, this jackass had the good sense to off himself in the process.

This "advocate" claims they have been trying to talk to police about the way young black men are treated. Maybe they should talk to the young black men about how they treat other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks