Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It didn't last long

Less than 2 weeks into the new school year and Josh has already gotten into a fight. He said some kid was hitting him in the crotch so he retaliated by putting him in a headlock. I guess I'd do the same thing if I was in his position but this crap is really getting old. I don't believe for a second that he was an innocent in this situation. I'm sure he was mouthing off about something and instigated the attack he received.

I swear that if he gets suspended I may just kick his ass up and down the street. We ended last year with a 2 week expulsion. I do not want to start the year off that way. Wonder how much military school costs now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks