Saturday, July 9, 2011

The wagon ran over me

Read an article that says losing weight and maintaining weight loss are 2 different things. NO KIDDING?!?!?!

It said that variety is needed for losing weight but a diet of low fat foods and consistent exercise is needed to maintain weight. Guess that makes sense because my consistency of late has not equated to weight loss.

I've got to get out from other this wagon I fell off of over a year ago and stop letting it drag me around. Today is a new day and I really need to get back to working out. Even if it's just walking around the neighborhood...something has to be done. I've even got a treadmill but I can't tell you the last time I used it. The time to start (for the 10th time) is NOW!

I want to lose at least 100 pounds. I lost 88 lbs the last time I really buckled down and focused.

If anyone wants to look at my online food diary go here and enter 2031 as the code.
I CAN DO THIS!


To lose weight...keep your ass out of the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks