Sunday, July 10, 2011

Subliminally...I hate AT&T!?

I like commercials. They don't usually sway my decisions but I do find them entertaining and amusing. I'm sure that isn't exactly what the marketing departments hope to achieve but, that's life. Here is one that I like and chuckle every time I see it.


Unfortunately, there are many more that are memorable for the wrong reasons. These make me want to throw a 10 lb weight through my television screen. It seems these are all AT&T related. Wonder if I just really hate AT&T or if their marketing team really just sucks that badly?!?!?!


1 comment:

  1. After looking through more videos, I believe State Farm has much better marketing folks than AT&T. I don't know that there are any State Farm Commercials that I don't like. Also like Farmer's Insurance commercials! Maybe I'm just partial to insurance commercials? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks