Thursday, July 7, 2011

Stop the mooching!

My son and his friends are eating me out of house & home. I don't know how many times I have said to them that I cannot afford to keep buying food for the neighborhood but they still continue to ask for food and drink every time they are here. I'm going to have to put up a sign that says:

"If you are thirsty, have some water. If you are hungry, walk home & get something."


They obviously don't understand the concept of being unemployed and food being expensive. And Josh is no help because he tells them yes. I've got to get him trained...maybe if I just tell him he can't eat dinner because he let his friends eat lunch he'll eventually get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks