Sunday, July 3, 2011

Respectful Children

I guess I never noticed it til I lost my job and was home more but almost every kid in this neighborhood is extremely rude and ill-mannered. They have no qualms about drinking and eating everything they can get their hands on in my house and they seem to think that whatever belongs to my household, automatically belongs to them as well.

They've asked me numerous times if they can have some of our fireworks to shoot off and they don't clean up after themselves. I'm about to ban them all from the house for the rest of the summer unless they can prove they will clean up, which will never happen. I even told them to clean up a mess they made and when I came back, the mess was still there and the kids were gone.

Seriously?? It would take you about 3 minutes to pick up what you left on my floor. If they don't start doing it they won't have the chance to make the mess any more because they won't be allowed in my house. I've already hidden all the drinks because I'll be darned if I spend all the money I have for them to eat and drink. Especially, when all the other parents work and I don't right now!

You live a block away, bring your own drink, go home and get one or you are more than welcome to have water.

So irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks