Thursday, July 7, 2011

It only comes off when I shower

I'm sure you had preconceived ideas of what this topic is about and the subject could apply to many different things. Glasses, rings, makeup, cell phone...in this case I'm talking about my brassier.

I know, the men are thinking...why are we talking about women's undergarments? Because, I just realized that I have come to a point in my life where I only take mine off to take a shower. I keep several on hand so I can switch them out each day and wash them but I cannot stand to be without one.

Why?

1st, it provides tremendous support. Just imagine walking through life with 2 sandbags hanging off your shoulders...some of you know what I'm talking about.

2nd, I just never know when Josh is going to walk in the house with a friend and nobody wants to see me without support.

3rd, the most important reason is because I never know when I'm going to have to jump up and go chasing after a petulant teenager who is having a temper tantrum and slamming out of the house. There have been times when I thought I was going to end up as a tweet on @EvansvilleWatch and I do not want to end up on film without the proper support.

What strange habits have you picked up since you have had kids and/or gotten older?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks