Sunday, July 3, 2011

HP7 Is Coming!!

Ok, confess...who is waiting as impatiently as I am for July 15th to arrive?


Our local theater is having a Harry Potter marathon starting at 5am and running all day & night until the release of the final installment after midnight. Click here for details. If I thought I could trust my kid at home by himself for that long I would totally be going to this. Guess I'll just have to stay at home, pop some corn and watch them all on my own TV instead.

Either way, I'm hoping I can get there during one of the first matinees to see the newest edition on July 15th.

I'm so excited because I haven't read any of the books yet and have no idea how this all ends. Yes, I'm one of "those people" that refuse to read the books before seeing the movie. Unfortunately, they have to cut out so much when they make the movies that I would be disappointed during the entire viewing if I knew what was supposed to be included, but wasn't.

My mom has all the books so I plan to read them all once the movies are all out and viewed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks