Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fonts & Your Blog

Have you ever visited a blog that you can't even read because the font is so strange? I've often given up on reading a post simply because the words were too hard to look at in their current font. How do you feel about the multitude of fonts available on blog sites today? Do you love or hate the fancy designs that some folks use?

Seems like different fonts show up differently on my PC than others as well. For instance, if you pick a fancy font that I don't have, it might show up as some random font on my end which may cause the original effect to be lost.

I've chosen a non-traditional font on this blog and often wonder if it shows up differently for other people. So, let me know what you think.

I could use a standard Times, Tahoma, Verdana but those just seem a little boring to me. Right now, I'm using Puritan...which I had never heard of but liked the look of.

Is this font hard to read?

Does it make you want to close the blog and never come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks