Saturday, July 9, 2011

Diet Food Review - Lean Cuisine - Chicken Enchilada Suiza

I know these are high in sodium and really not all that great for you but they are cheap and easy and that is what I'm looking for right now. Moving on...

I really like the flavor of the sauce that comes with this variety, although the rice is really bland. If you mix the sauce into the rice, it helps tremendously. The enchilada is decent and the entire meal can be eaten with a plastic fork, meaning it's not too hard and chewy to cut through.

At only 290 calories, it's a great quick lunch and I will most likely keep this one on the list of keepers. I also added a side of dole tropical fruit in juice for a total of 360 calories for lunch. Not too bad and I'm not hungry.

Note: This item is cooked at 50% power, unlike most of the Lean Cuisines which are cooked on high power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks