Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 Random Pet Peeves

I've had more time to analyze the things around me during my 6 months of unemployment and I've decided to compile a list of 10 random pet peeves. Once I started thinking about them, I actually had a bit of a struggle to come up with 10. The first 5 were easy.

1. People that use poor spelling and grammar. Unless you are texting, please spell the words completely so I can understand what you are saying.

2. Driver's that don't pay attention to the road. Stop texting, get off your phone, use your signal and pay attention. I don't want to die because you had to check your facebook account.

3. People that are late to everything. It's very rude and unprofessional to be late for a schedule appointment or meeting. Even if it's family or a personal meeting, be on time!

4. People that feel the need to best everyone around them. Can't you just be happy for someone when they get something new? Why do you have to try to prove that what you have is better? It's not all about you!

5. People that litter. I cannot stand seeing people throw trash out their car windows. Especially cigarette butts...that is a fire hazard. I used to do this when I smoked and I can't believe I was ever that inconsiderate. I wish someone had said something to me at the time.

6. People that do not try their best at work. If you don't like your job and don't want to be there...quit. There are several other people that would be happy to take your place.

7. People that are blatantly rude to other people...even if it's behind their back.

8. People that "live" on welfare and assistance, do drugs, drink and can't take care of the multiple children they just keep having.

9. Parents that drop their small children off at the playground, park or pool and leave them unattended. That is grounds for neglect charges. Lifeguards are NOT babysitters.

10. Putting on warm pants from the dryer only to find that as they cool down, the band is still wet! :)

Now that I thought of #10 I bet I could think of a lot of little things that drive me crazy! Boy, that might be a long list! :)

What are some of your pet peeves? Other than people who blog about their pet peeves?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks