Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weigh In 4/30/11

I'm not sure what happened this week. I didn't do any official work outs but I did have some extra strenuous activity for 5-6 hours mid-week filling and hauling sand bags. This always seems to happen. When I work hard doing extra activities my body freaks out and I don't lose. In fact, this week it says I gained 0.8 lbs. Whatever, my clothes are fitting better so I know things are changing but that darn scale is making me mad.

There is no reason for me not be able to drop decent amounts of weight each week because I still have over 100 lbs to lose. This is really beginning to make me mad and I'm not sure what to do.

Things should get better soon because we are going to have to cut out all fast food and just eat at home on a limited budget. My severance runs out in June and I have to get this debt paid down or we aren't going to be able to make it on what little unemployment will pay. Plus, I can't find a job and I'm barely getting any responses from the multiple applications I sent out. It just doesn't make sense to take a job making less than what I would get paid on unemployment. I'm not trying to sound snooty but it would be stupid to do that...financially.

Hope things get easier to stick to because it's hard cutting back to half of what you had before. Gonna be a rough time for a while but I'm hoping it will be a life lesson for me and Josh about money and how it won't always be there so you have to plan ahead and save as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks