Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weigh In 4/2/11

This week I have been a slug. On Sunday, I started developing a cyst which made it painful to sit or walk. Needless to say, I didn't work out after Sunday. On Tuesday, I even went over my calorie goal by more than double. The rest of the week I usually ate within 100 calories of my goal and stayed away from sodas.

Still, I didn't expect to see a big loss on the scale. Heck, with the Taco Bell Tuesday fiasco I actually expected to gain weight so this morning I was a little nervous.

I stepped on the scale and it said 264.8. Now, that's not a good weight...unless the scale last read 267.8.

A 3 lb loss in 1 week. That's a total loss of 21.2 lbs since 01/01/11! Woohoo!

I'm not sure how it happened but I will take it. Let's just hope that it wasn't a fluke and that those pounds stay gone this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks