Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weigh In 02/27/10

This week, I lost 0.4 lbs.  Didn't eat great several days and didn't work out because I'm still worn out and sore from the Mastoiditis.  The good news is, I think it's almost gone.  The bad news is, now I'm getting a sinus allergy headache.  Not sure which was worse.  At least the sinus headache is helped by excedrin, the other was not.  I can still feel the tenseness in my neck and upper back but it's probably because I've not been sleeping well and haven't worked out and stretched things out in a while. Definately need to get back to my work outs ASAP.  Maybe even this afternoon while Josh is at mamaws.

Bought The Firm Wave program a few weeks ago and haven't had time to try it because of the yuckiness in my head.  Need to clean out the living room and give it a try.

Just realized that I'm going to miss the Biggest Loser on Tuesday because of a church meeting/dinner.  Hope nobody spoils it for me.  Anyone know if there is somplace online I can watch it sooner than a week after it airs?  I do not have DVR so don't suggest it!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks