Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update 02/10/10

My eating the last couple weeks has been attrocious!  According to the doctors scale this morning, I'm at 253 lbs.  That is almost 10 pounds higher than what I weighed in at less than a week ago at home.

I've ordered The Firm Wave system and a months supply of Nutrisystem food because I cannot trust myself not to eat fast food if I don't have something pre-made to eat.  I know it's not ideal and now how I'll have to live once I get to goal but right now my main focus is to get to goal.  I'm almost at my heaviest weight again.  I cannot do this anymore.  My clothes don't fit and my arthritis is worse than ever.  Some days I can barely walk and I'm too young to go through life like this.

On March 10th, 2011 I will turn 35.  My goal is to be at 150 lbs (at least) by that birthday.  I've lost almost 90 pounds in a year before, I know I can do this.  I just have to focus and find a way to get some of this stress out of my life.  I was losing weight great before I switched jobs.  I don't want to quit but sometimes I feel like I would be better of (at least my health would be) if I had a less stressful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks