Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You can't regulate human decency

It disgusts me that we are still fighting about the right to refuse service at a privately owned business. I can't believe we still have to even discuss things like this.

1st as a customer, why would you want to patronize a business that doesn't "like" you? There are plenty of other places to get services.

2nd as a business owner, why would you want to turn away a paying customer? Their beliefs aren't making you change yours so what's the problem?

3rd as a business owner I feel you should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason unless you're a non-profit or government funded. You have the right to go elsewhere as a consumer as well.

It's ridiculous that we have to pass laws to protect one group of people while infringing on the rights of others. You can't regulate common courtesy of the human race. We've lost so much of our humanity that we may never recover any decency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks