Saturday, April 15, 2017

Shannon "The Clueless Wonder" Watts

For all their claims of wanting gun sense, they sure are opposed to common sense ideas. I fail to comprehend how teaching kids about gun safety is considered a bad idea.

I would think that, since their attempts to ban guns entirely has failed, they'd accept that teaching people how to properly handle a gun is a good idea. Apparently, it's all or nothing with these folks. They want to completely disarm those that are legal gun owners so we have no way to protect ourselves against those that care nothing about the laws and obtain guns illegally.

It's really scary that these people are allowed to reproduce and raise children. Lord help our future with these people still breathing and exercising their 1st amendment rights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks