Saturday, February 27, 2016

No hate crime against whites?

Let me be clear, I don't believe there should be such as thing as a "hate crime". A crime is a crime and the punishment should be the same, no matter why you committed it. That being said, this story specifically says this is not a hate crime so I have to ask...
WHY THE HELL NOT?

If the allegations these black women made had been true you can bet your ass the white folks would have been charged with hare crimes. Why is it not considered a hate crime for black people to falsely accuse a white person of racially motivated attacks and it not be considered racially motivated?

The racial issue was started by these black women when they made the 911 call. Their claims were deemed unfounded due to multiple witness testimonies and video footage. Clearly their false claims were motivated by race. Why the double standard?

This is why people don't take the BLM movement seriously and why I don't trust all the claims of harassment and discrimination. Too many reports that turn out to be false. Stop sabotaging yourselves, black people. All this discrimination and segregation that you're batching about is brought on by your own horrid behavior and lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks