Friday, July 4, 2014

The threats against women must stop!

I don't know what is happening in the world these days but I'm seeing an alarming increase in the number of outspoken women who have become the target of death threats, or worse.

I don't give a flying rats ass if you agree with what they are doing or talking about...You have no right to threaten them with bodily harm or injury.

This woman has received some very colorful threats online that you can see in this article, all because she dared to speak out for what she believes. She didn't threaten anyone, she spoke of her experiences...And was attacked for it.

The "Texas Cheerleader" that hunts big game and posts pics of it has been consistently attacked online for weeks because of what she chooses to do. If any of these folks actually knew the details, they might think differently.

How about we stop being assholes and respect the opinions of others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks