Friday, September 13, 2013

My cat is crazy

Just came home to find the cat, Monster, banging his head on the bedroom door in an attempt to get out. Immediately following each thump on the door I heard a meow that actually sounded more like a human "Ow". I wish I could get a decent recording because it's kind of eery and super creepy.

It's really too bad I can't trust him to stay off the counters and Sweetie to stay out of the litter box when I'm gone. If they'd behave, I wouldn't have to put them on "lock down" so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks