Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's for lunch?

Here's a pic of what I plan to have for "lunch" today. Since I'm still unemployed I have a little more freedom to eat whenever I want so this will probably be spread out over the next few hours.

I know it looks like an odd combo but it's only 420 calories for everything and I get fruit, veggies & fiber. Plus, I need to eat what we have on hand...no more money spending right now.

I was supposed to be back on the health wagon Saturday but until today I've been way off track. :( Gotta focus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks