Monday, November 2, 2009

Weigh In 11/02/09

This week, I gained 2 pounds.  It had nothing to do with Halloween as I didn't buy any candy and Josh didn't even go trick or treating.  It was just poor food decisions, lots of running and eating fast food in between. 

This week, I have stocked up on low point foods and will try really hard to get back on track.  I have worked out in at least 2 months so I'll have to move back into that slowly.  I plan to walk at work again and do some weight training at home as often as I can.

I'm still down over 40 lbs from my highest but I've gained back more than half of what I had lost at this time last year.  It's time to start over and get serious...again!

Current weight = 232.2 lbs
Highest weight = 275.0 lbs (10/2007)
Lowest weight = 186.4 lbs (10/26/08)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks