Friday, July 19, 2024

Free speech doesn't protect you from consequences

 A few days ago, a Home Depot employee was fired for posting on social media that she wished the shooter hadn't missed Trump. I've heard some people saying they don't think it's right for people to get fired for saying these things but, here's my take.

These people weren't saying they wished he'd fallen down the stairs or broken his leg. 

THEY WISHED HE WAS DEAD!!

What kind of sick, twisted person do you have to be to make a statement like that?

The true colors of the left are coming out more and more and Biden's call for "unity" is falling on deaf ears. Republicans have put up with this crap for too long. The dems tried to assassinate our presidential candidate. A man that many people love and support. And then they want to tell us we need to reduce the temperature of politics after they said they wanted to put Trump in the bullseye?

I don't think so. That time has passed. We've tried to unify with the left and they've refused to budge on anything. There is no compromise with them and, if they don't get their way, they resort to violence.

They are getting dangerously close to the time where they push too far and republicans are going to push back. And, trust me...they aren't prepared for what might happen.

Sadly, the democrats initiated and allowed this mess and it's time they take responsibility for their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks