Thursday, September 3, 2020

Bigotry comes in all forms

Someone that I consider a good friend shared this today with the caption "TRUE STORY". I've known for some time that she's on the far end of the political spectrum from me but this surprised me. If you can relate to this post, I feel truly sorry for you.

That man in the USA hat would probably be one of the only people to stop and help you on the side of the road. He'd gladly travel miles with his truck and boat to help people in need during flooding or a hurricane.

To base your opinion on a group of people solely based on a USA hat and confederate flag sticker makes you no better than someone that avoids black people because of the acts of a few. Bigotry and hatred come in all forms and I think the last few years have made it clear where the majority of the bigots will cast their vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks