Sunday, November 22, 2015

Is a muslim registry the answer?

I can certainly understand the resistance to a muslim registry; however, with the world in its current state we have to take precautions to ensure the safety of the folks living in the US.

Is a registry the answer? I really don't know. Are there other options? I hope so. Do we need to do more to ensure terrorists aren't coming here?  YES!

What the answer is may be a combination of things but at least Trump is offering options and not pretending the threat is "contained" like our illustrious POTUS does.

In regard to this veteran bashing Trump because he didn't serve in the military...that's ridiculous. Nit every one can, or should, serve. That's the way life is and we have to change to adapt to the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks