Sunday, July 7, 2013

Frustrated

I can't help but wonder why the genes of my ex husband became the dominant genes that are exhibited by my 15 year old son. He hasn't been around him for 10 years yet he acts more like him each day. He's completely lazy and blames others for everything that goes wrong. He's extremely short tempered and flat out refuses anything that could make life better or is suggested by others.

Wait, that's not my ex...that's just my kid being a douche bag! Sounds bad to call him that but there are times when that is the only word that I can think of that adequately describes how big of a jerk he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks