Friday, March 31, 2017

Boston University Professor Teaching Hatred?

So, this Boston University professor has taken to twitter to tell the world that the problems of the school are caused by white people.
Her tweets make it clear to me that she has no business being in a position with influence over the minds of students. She should never be allowed to teach anywhere with her hate mongering attitude.
This is what is wrong with America. Too many liberal professors forcing their opinions on our kids who are, quite frankly, not yet smart enough to form their own intelligent thoughts.
And, yes, I know these are college kids. I stand by my statement. Most are not smart enough to be on their own yet due to the horrendous job being done by the public schools in parts of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks