Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Typical feminist logic

This GOT actress is complaining that the media posted pics of her with a sexist headline because it mentioned she went "braless". Ooh, they made a comment about your undergarments so they must be sexist.

How about it was a simple observation? It couldn't be said about a man because, typically, men don't wear bras. I'm sure if a man had worn sheer pants with no underwear that would have been pointed out too so how about you keep your feminist whining to yourself?

I guess since she's white she can't pull the race card. All she has left to make herself a victim in the sex card. Nice try! "Normal" people of the world are sick of hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks