Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Double standards & hypocrites

The owner of the Urban Bean coffee shop has declared that Trump supporters are not welcome in his store, or even his social media page for that matter. Once again the "tolerant" liberals show their true colors by refusing to do business with people they disagree with.

Wait, isn't that just like the Christian bakers that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple? The liberals were irate about that and the bakery owners were sued & had to pay "damages".

Seems very hypocritical to me. Why is it OK to discriminate against one group of people but not another? Typical liberal policy. Can't debate what you don't like, just ban them, or accuse them of racism.

I'm all for small business but I hope this guy's store goes under. He doesn't deserve to be successful if he's going to act like the intolerant bigot that he claims Trump is.

Tried to add the link but it kept saying access was denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks