Monday, November 16, 2015

Stop the flood of unknown refugees

I find it ironic that "the gay christian" is telling people that they can't be real christians if they oppose letting refugees into the US without any background checks or verification of who they are. I believe this guy is delusional and he's a selective christian.

We cannot stand by idly and let everyone in without some sort of check to ensure we aren't surrounding ourselves with terrorists. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks