Saturday, September 1, 2012

Work Compliments

I really don't know if the sales folks are all really that nice and appreciative or if they are periodically told to compliment the CSR team so we don't go AWOL on them. Yesterday, I had 3 different sales folks tell me how great a job I was doing.

I like getting that feedback but it's always awkward because I'm not sure how I should respond. I usually say thanks and try to change the subject because I hate talking about myself like that. I'm more of a "tell me if I messed up or let me just do my job" kind of employee. It's nice to get that positive feedback some times, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks