Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Plans

So, for nother's day I will be having a fun filled overnight with my son (13) and 2 nieces (2 & 4). I have to wonder why they aren't required to spend the night with their mother but then I remember how "hands off" she is with them and my confusion disappears. I only hope they aren't traumatized when they wake up and find themselves at my house instead of their mother's. They are probably used to it by now. So sad that she doesn't even try to get her children on mother's day..or any holiday for that matter. She is supposed to get them for a couple hours tomorrow night. Isn't that ridiculous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks