Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weigh In 01/29/11

This morning I stepped on the scale and was delighted because I thought I had lost weight.  When I actually logged my current weight I realized that it was the exact same as last week.  A slight let down but then I realized that maintaining for a week without working out, being in bed most of the time and failing to log everything I ate and drank has got to be a miracle.  I will gladly take a repeat of last weeks number and move on.

It's going to be really hard to get back into the habit of working out since I've been laying around for nearly 3 weeks doing nothing.  I finally made myself get up and do Leslie Sansone's 1 mile walk this afternoon.  I didn't want to do it, her people are annoying and she smiles too much but after I was done I felt much better.  Unfortunately, right now I'm limited to my lower impact work outs until this cough stops and my respiration improves.

Small steps will lead to a big loss in the end!

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands." - Elle Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks