Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - Withdrawals

Apparently I'd been eating more fat and sugar than I thought and coming down off that has been a real PITH (pain in the head).  I've had a headache for the last 2-3 days with the severity wavering from annoying to obnoxious.  So far it's not been bad enough to keep me in bed but it's really annoying.  I'm pretty sure it's a combination of sinus pressure from the weather, stress of losing my job and the change in my diet.

Today, I had a foot long turkey flatbread for breakfast, prunes for lunch and just had a McDouble & small fries that I'm counting as dinner.  That put me over my calories for the day but I was under yesterday so I'm not going to stress about it too much.  I think I really needed that extra fat in there to bring me down a little more slowly from my previous intake levels.

Other than cleaning and moving furniture I've not done any real work out so I hope that doesn't come back to bite me on Saturday when I weigh in.  I''ll be babysitting tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in any activity or not.  It's probably too cold to take the baby out for a walk and that's probably the only option at this point, but we'll see.

Feeling pretty could about things now, even though I'm still struggling to avoid tempation.  I need to frame and display my previous before and after pictures where I can see them frequently and remember.



Left is from 2007 around Thanksgiving/Christmas.  Right is from 10/02/08 when I was down about 88 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks