Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Party 12/04/09

We had our holiday band party last night and there was a ton of food and even more desserts.  I had a little of almost all the food which included barbecue, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, etc.  Since everything was homemade I tried to guess on the points as best I could.  I ended up adding about 27 points just for dinner, luckily I had some flex and activity points to swap so I'm not in the negative. 

For dessert, I had 1/2 piece of chess pie.  Way to rich to eat any more than that.  Drank a couple sips of champagne and then had water the rest of the night.  Feel like I did pretty well all things considered.

Looking forward to Monday to see if I maintain that 3.6 lb loss I saw yesterday morning.  Let's hope it's even more of a loss by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks