Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is wrong with me? 11/29/09

I did well on Thanksgiving...didn't overdo it and ate small portions.  The rest of the week has been horrendous.  I just keep gaining and gaining and I can't stop.  It's been like 2+ pounds per week and I'm back up over 235 again. 

Tomorrow, I weigh in again and I'm going to try to start over and get back into the workout routine.  That is what is killing me.  If I would actually work out, I would be losing weight but I just can't get motivated.  MUST GET MOVING NOW!

Need to take more pictures to update my starting over point...AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks