Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 1 - So Far, So Good

 

Today is going well but I didn’t get to walk at lunch like I wanted.  Went out and it was way too cold and windy so I did a couple laps in the basement and took 4 flights of stairs back to my cubicle.  So far, I have eaten 2 eggs, a pear, 2 pkgs of oatmeal (no sugar added) and ramen noodles.  I have 2 apples for this afternoon which leaves me with 12.5 points for dinner.  I’ve allotted 7 points for refried beans, a little cheese, tomatoes and a flour tortilla so that gives me a little wiggle room for a snack of some popcorn before bed.

 

Let’s see if I can keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks