Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weigh In 10/05/09

I've not been faithful to any sort of plan the last several weeks and the scale is proof of that.  In the last year I have gained back 1/2 of the weight that I lost in the first year of my journey on Weight Watchers.  Now that my sisters wedding is over, I hope I can get back to a normal eating plan and get back to working out now that I'm not sick anymore!

Current weight is...229.6!

I must get back on track immediately so I can lose the rest of this weight and get to goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks